How To Create Express Entry Profile Step by Step Complete Canada Immigration Visa Online Application Process
This Blog will show you how to create an Express Entry profile online and also I’m going to share with you some points when filling out the form together.
First thing make sure that you have the following with you.
- NOC code.
- IELTS report
- ECA, report
- Provincial nomination if you have one
- Job offer in Canada if you have one
Second thing is that the only have 60 days to complete and submit your Express Entry profile.
Third thing after you’ve submitted your profile, you only have 30 days to register with job offer.
The last thing upon creating a profile, you will be issued a CIC number, which you can use every time you log in.
Now we are going to how to create Express Entry Profile, so we are going to do the whole process step by step.
Scroll further down and you will the here Terms and Conditions click on the accept button and that will take you to the page where you can create your username. So on this field type your username, just make sure that your username is between eight to 16 characters has no special characters and it’s no more than seven digits.
And then click Continue button so after you’ve created your username, the next thing is to do to create your password simply type your password and then confirm your password and simply click Continue.
Now the last step for Stage One is forming GC Key. Now on this page, we are only preparing our recovery questions, answers and hints to login GC key account. So fill out the form by entering your memorable answers here.
For instance, what was the first job I ever received for pay? You can type your first job which you perform like bankers, auditors, web developer. Similarly other hints are required to type for you convince and then simply click Continue; finally you’ve created account successfully.
Next thing to do is click continue button and then after that it will take you to the landing page of Canada website showing the two different languages, choose your desired language, like French or English, say after clicking on English language you will be on the Immigration and Citizenship page like this.
Scroll further down and on the right side, click on sign in or create an account to apply online further down you will find continue button click to GC Key then click on Accept button, thus stage one is completed.
Now move on stage two, which is creating express entry profile on this page, just fill in all the required details such as your given name, last name, email address, your preferred language of notification. Similar what we did on stage one; here on stage two, we also need to create our own security questions same as we already created in stage one. So just go ahead and fill out all the forms shown in website while creating account now click continue, stage two is almost done it’s very quick and easy.
So right now you will be on homepage of your account, on this page, as you scroll further, you can see the application you submitted and the ones you didn’t.
So if you scroll down further, you will find Stage three, which is checking your eligibility. So the second stage is basically finding out if you are eligible to apply for express entry. So in this stage, we are just going to have to answer all of questions step by step.
- Start with question number one, which province or territory that you plan to live in? If you don’t know yet, choose the province or territory you are most interested in. For instance select Alberta and then click next.
- The second question is actually asking for your language tests. So if you attempted IELTS exam, then simply choose IELTS and then click on next. Then it will ask about the test date put your scores for you’re speaking, listening, reading and writing in the box.
- The next question to ask is whether your language has other results. Which language did you test for your second language? If no, just say no, and then click next.
- The next question will be about your work experience in Canada. If you don’t have any work experience in Canada yet, then simply click on none.
- The next question will ask you how much skilled experience you have outside of Canada in the last 10 years. So note that this may have been a part-time, continuous salary, full-time or equivalent amount in just one profession. So if you have two to three,
- Then there are questions asking if you have any experience in skilled trades, such as the one below Industrial Maintenance Supervisors, Processing Chefs, Butchers and Bakers. If none, then just click on none button, and click next.
- The next question is how much Canadian money will you bring to Canada? So just make sure you bring in more than 12,669. From others, if you pay less than that, you will not be eligible to apply for express entry. So let’s choose between 12 and 15.
- The next question is if you are the only applicant and just click one; if you belong to a family of two, or three, select the relevant number here. and then click on next.
- Now, it is asking you if you have the valid job offer in Canada. If you don’t have one, just click No, and then click next.
- The next question will be asked about your date of birth as well as your academic documents assessment. So just fill in your date of birth, 1995, usually the content, and then whatever the result of your assessment and click next.
- Now it asks if any of the following applies to you. So first of all, I’ve studied full time in Canada for two years or more. I am determined to have at least two years of full-time work experience in Canada. Third, I have a relative in Canada who is 18 years of age or older, a citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. If none of these lawsuits apply, then click on none, and then hit the next one.
- The next question is asking for your marital status. So choose the one that applies to you. For example, if you have never been married, then select none and then click the next.
- Finally, you will get your results based on your given answers, if you are eligible for express entry, you can apply for express entry. So with that, they’re telling you need to take the next step, which is one step and two steps, and then keep going or click continue. Now you have done with stage three.
- Now it’s time to move on to step four, which fills in all our personal information, contact details, and so on. So for that you, you are going to start with our personal details. So say they want to know your last name, say, go here, first name, money, your gender, man, and then your date of birth, and then go to the next sign.
- It will also ask about your marital status so choose according to your marital status if you have never been married, or are single, just click none then click next.
- You will then be on the Express Entry Profile, which is the last and final step in your process. So basically, at this stage, you must be complete all personal review, contact, history of study, application test, representative and work history, so we have already started with our personal details and all we have to do is just click continue.
What has already happened with the name, last name and first name and the next will be a personal description. So we’ve also worked with gender and date of birth. Then click on Country of Birth, (your current residence), City of Birth, City (your current residence) and then click next.
The next type is immigration history and citizenship so it’s asking if I’ve applied for immigration, immigration and citizenship in Canada before, if not, then just click no. What are the countries of citizenship? Mention (your current residence), If you are a dual citizen then you can enter another row here and then add another country. Next, what is your country of residence? Type again (your current residence) then click next button.
So the next type is about the family. So it’s asking how many family members are there? So if you are the one or single applicant so click or type one and if you are going to apply for Canada with your wife or husband you have to select two members and if you have one child, definitely you will be mentioned total three members.
It will then ask how much money in Canadian Dollars you will bring to support your own family in Canada? So choose 15K to 20K Canadian dollars click next button.
In the end, the last type under the Personal Details section is Relatives in Canada, so it will ask you if you have any relative who are Canadian citizen or permanent residents, and that relative is must be 18 years older. If you have then type or click yes, if no type No after completion all the information click on save and exit.
You will now return to your Express Entry profile page, where you can see that your Personal Details section has already been completed. Now you can go to the next section in which contact details click on start form, so this section is mainly asking about the language of correspondence. So if you want to choose English type English, choose your language English or French and then enter your email address then save and Exit back again to the Express Entry profile page, contact details is complete.
You can see on image and also on website other heading like
- Contact detail
- Study and languages
- Application detail
- Representative detail
- Work history
while creating your Express Entry profile. So fill these all information carefully one by one while creating your account for Express Entry profile.
Remember one important thing is for express entry, you have to take general training, not academic training. So choose General Training by filling out the Express Entry Profile. Language test date, it has already been filled, it will again ask your scores for your speaking reading, listening and writing then click on save and exit.
If you have completed three sections, which are the study, personal details and languages then section fourth will start including application details so just click on Start form this section will simply ask for the provinces and territories that you’re interested in Canada simply select in any of your choices.
Click on Start Form so this section is actually asking if you have hired someone else, for example, an immigration consultant, lawyer, friend or family who submits an application on your behalf. If you say no, you have no representative than to say no, and just click save and exit.
Go ahead and click on Start form this stage will actually ask for your occupation, Canadian Certificate of qualification if you have any you’re intended to work in Canada, your work history, and research let’s start with the occupation. Some more information will be required while creating account just follow the instruction given by the website finally, you will complete stage four of the process and all of the sections are will show complete.
Declaration of Electronic Signature
Click on continue you will shift to the page where you just need to make your declaration as well as an electronic signature. So scroll further down, you will see there that you have to declare so click agrees and then finally, you have to put in your electronic signature.
So put you name then you have to put in your security question just click on the sign button. So finally, you will on the very last step of the process, which is the signature page.
Just scroll down to signature and you will see the statement on that page “I agree that by submitting this application, I am electronically signing the application. I am (Your Name )solemnly declare that the information I have provided is through and that the documents I am submitting in support of my application are genuine and have not been altered in any way”. So if you agree with this, then click on transmit. So, after you click the transmit button, it will take you to the congratulations page, you have successfully submitted your application.
In the next steps you will receive a message in your account shortly with your confirmation number and a link to your official receipt.
Step two if we need more information from you, or have reached a decision, we will contact you via the messages in your account. You will be notified by email whenever we send a new message to your account.
Please do not send your passport or any documents to an IRCC office unless it is requested by us. We will conduct you if your biometrics passport or additional documents are required.
Step three processing times vary, check how long it typically takes us to process your applications. And then if you want to rate your experience for today, then you can continue with step four.
Thank you so much for reading this blog and your comments are really appreciated. Don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.